UltraSlim UV Transilluminator
UltraSlim UV transilluminator for mini-gels.
An affordable system for mini-gels!
PART NUMBER: NEB-UUV-01
The UltraSlim UV transilluminator represents a great value for the lab. It is equipped with a new-design UV blocking cover which is easily detachable for access to the work surface. A UV transilluminator is optimal for researchers working with nucleic acid stains such as Ethidium Bromide and GelRedTM. It can also be used with SYBR SafeTM, GelGreenTM, or MaestrosafeTM stain. However, we suggest a blue light transilluminator for those stains.
- Dimensions (cm): 24.7D x 13.2W x 4.85H
- Viewing surface (cm): 15.0D x 8.0W
- Wavelength (nm): 302
- UV tubes: T5 6W UVB
- Power: 12V - 1.5A
- Weight (Kg): 1.4
- Compatible gel type: mini gels
- Compatible gel size (mm): 50*60, 105*60, 125*60
- Temperature: operation 0~40 ℃, storage -10~70 ℃
- Humidity: operation 20~80 %, storage 10~90 %