1515 Gel Unit
by Galileo bioscience
Extra width for increased sample thru-put. Holds up to 112 samples.Unit features RapidCast trays for quick in-unit gel casting of 12cm wide by 14cm long gels.
The 1515 is ideal for guick screening of multiple samples, and if you choose Galileo microtiter combs, quick multi-channel loading too! The unit features the Galileo ExpressCast gel casting system for quick, tape-free gel casting and includes a built-in bubble level and leveling screws for convenient level adjustment. You may choose from a wide variety of comb options to customize your order.
The Galileo 1515 complete system includes these features:
- Heavy duty lower buffer chamber
- Interlock safety lid with attached leads
- End gated 15cm wide x 15cm long ExpressCast™ UV-transparent gel tray with built-in fluorescent ruler and 14 comb slots.
- Two 1.5mm x 17 tooth combs
- Two 1.5mm x 34 tooth combs
Choose amoung these accessories to customize each system for your specific needs.
- Additional gel trays.
- A wide range of comb options.
- Gel loading guides. These guides fit into the comb slots of the gel tray, and have precision machined slots that provide accurate aligning of your multi-channel pipet during gel loading.