2340 Gel Unit
by Galileo bioscience
For long run lengths, maximum resolution, and really large sample capacity, look no further than the Galileo 2340 device. This unit also features the Galileo ExpressCast system for quick tape-less gel pouring.System description
The 2340 is our maximum capacity system. With a maximum run length of 25cm, the unit can provide very high resolution of complex analytes. Or, fitted with maximum capacity combs in all of the tray's 12 comb slots, the unit can handle up to 600 samples. The 2340 features the Galileo ExpressCast gel casting system for quick, tape-free gel casting and includes a built-in bubble level and leveling screws for convenient level adjustment. You may choose from a wide variety of comb options to customize your order.
The Galileo 2340 complete system includes these features:
- Heavy duty lower buffer chamber
- Interlock safety lid with attached leads
- End gated 23cm wide x 40cm long ExpressCast™ UV-transparent gel tray with built-in fluorescent ruler and 12 comb slots.
- Two 1.5mm x 25 tooth combs
- Two 1.5mm x 50 tooth combs
Choose amoung these accessories to customize each system for your specific needs.
- Additional gel trays.
- A wide range of comb options.
- Gel loading guides. These guides fit into the comb slots of the gel tray, and have precision machined slots that provide accurate aligning of your multi-channel pipet during gel loading.