ExpressCast 1525 Gel Unit
1525 Gel Unit
by Galileo bioscience
Perfectly sized for multi-channel sample loading. Holds up to XXX samples.System description
The 1525 is a long run length mini-gel system. With a maximum run length of 25cm, the unit can provide high resolution of complex analytes. Or, fitted for maximum capacity, the unit can handle up to xxx samples. The 1525 features the Galileo ExpressCast gel casting system for quick, tape-free gel casting and includes a built-in bubble level and leveling screws for convenient level adjustment. You may choose from a wide variety of comb options to customize your order.
The Galileo 1525 complete system includes these features:
- Heavy duty lower buffer chamber
- Interlock safety lid with attached leads
- End gated 15cm wide x 25cm long ExpressCast™ UV-transparent gel tray with built-in fluorescent ruler and 14 comb slots.
- Two 1.5mm x 17 tooth combs
- Two 1.5mm x 34 tooth combs
Choose amoung these accessories to customize each system for your specific needs.
- Additional gel trays.
- A wide range of comb options.
- Gel loading guides. These guides fit into the comb slots of the gel tray, and have precision machined slots that provide accurate aligning of your multi-channel pipet during gel loading.