1325 Gel Unit
by Galileo bioscience
The Galileo 1325 unit is a medium capacity system with long run lengths for high resolution. The ExpressCast™ gel casting system makes gel pouring quick, easy and tape-less!
The 1325 is a medium capacity system. With a maximum run length of 25cm, the unit can provide high resolution of complex analytes. Or, fitted with maximum capacity combs in all of the tray's 6 comb slots, the unit can handle up to 112 samples. The 2325 features the Galileo ExpressCast gel casting system for quick, tape-free gel casting and includes a built-in bubble level and leveling screws for convenient level adjustment. You may choose from a wide variety of comb options to customize your order.
The Galileo 1325 complete system includes these features:
- Heavy duty lower buffer chamber
- Interlock safety lid with attached leads
- End gated 13cm wide x 25cm long ExpressCast™ UV-transparent gel tray with built-in fluorescent ruler and 6 comb slots.
- One 1.5mm x 12 tooth combs
- One 1.5mm x 16 tooth combs
- One 1.5mm x 20 tooth combs
Choose amoung these accessories to customize each system for your specific needs.
- Additional gel trays.
- A wide range of comb options.
- Gel loading guides. These guides fit into the comb slots of the gel tray, and have precision machined slots that provide accurate aligning of your multi-channel pipet during gel loading.