Magnefect Nano II
Full-feature, fully flexible, easy-to-handle, fast and efficient cell transfection devices.
Benefits of magnefect nano II over other transfection methods
- Full flexibility for use with broadest range of cell types including difficult to transfect neuronal cells, stem cells and primary cells.
- Fully interchangeable 6-well, 24-well AND 96-well formats.
- Easy to program with user-defined protocols (oscillation frequency, displacement, cycles, time).
- Quick, easy optimisation of transfection conditions for maximum flexibility and best possible transfection results.
The magnefect nano II system is supplied in two parts:
- The magnefect-nano-II magnet array sample holder comes with fully interchangeable magnet arrays (6-well, 24-well AND 96-well) for standard multi-well plates. The sample holder may be placed in a cell incubator during transfection to maintain the normal cell culture environment.
- The magnefect-nano-II controller unit supplies power to oscillate the magnet array and allows you to define user protocols (e.g. oscillating frequency, oscillating time, oscillating displacement). The magnefect-nano-II controller unit can also be used to provide power to a magnefect-nano-II-DUO sample holder.
magnefect nano II accessories
The magnefect-nano-II comes provided with a 6-well, a 24-well AND a 96-well magnet array which are fully interchangeable allowing user flexibility.
Additional magnet arrays and magnet array sample holders can be purchased as required.
Preliminary Data - siRNA Transfection
Left: EG5 knockdown
(Data courtesy of Janssen Pharmaceutica, Belgium)