Automated Western Blot Processor
Precision Biosystems BlotCycler | Automated Western Blot ProcessorView Details
AUTOMATES WESTERN BLOT DEVELOPMENT AND PROCESSING.
The BlotCycler, automates Western blot protocols and provides researchers with reproducible Westerns with strong signal. Best of all, the BlotCycler does not require any expensive accessories or consumables. Researchers can simply program existing protocols into the BlotCycler to automate the process!
TheBlotCycler will process the blot through all washing, blocking, and incubation steps. Once the system is set-up with the required reagents and the appropriate assay is programmed, BlotCycler will proceed with the assay and alert you at certain critical steps and when the assay is completed.
- No special reagents are required – use the same reagents you currently use and significantly improve your results. BlotCycler automatically saves your primary antibodies
- Automation increases productivity and generates blots with higher signal and lower background
- Use Precision Stripping Buffer and you can reuse your membrane up to 10 times.
- High sensitivity and reproducibility
- Complete automation of all steps of membrane processing.
- Use of your own protocol and reagents.
- Simultaneous processing up to 12 membranes.
- Six different Primary and six different Secondary antibodies can be used for simultaneous processing of membranes.
- All steps can be easily programmed for individual protocols.
- Automated collection of primary antibodies, the unique and most expensive reagents, for repeated use.
- Complete removal of the traces of reagents by special shower system that automatically clean the device after each test.
- Unique reagent delivery and incubation increase signal and reduce background
- Minimal required laboratory bench space (12″x12″ for 6-trays device).
- Flexibility in protocol modification.
- Better control of your time.
- Risk Free Purchase.
The BlotCycler comes with a 30 day money back guarantee. (see “ordering”). Use of the BlotCycler saves time by allowing overnight membrane processing. It makes the results of immunoblotting reliable and reproducible.
Compact. Uses less than 12″ of lab bench. Can be used almost anywhere. Only requires an electrical outlet. No vacuum, pressurized air or gas, or additional pumps required. Can recover primary antibodies. Easy programming from the front panel.
Program up to 100 protocol steps with our easy to use interface. Adjustable parameters for each protocol step including Incubation time from 5 min to 72 hours, 1-12 blots per run. Audible alarm at the end of the protocol. Cleaning cycle at the end of the protocol. Wash buffer remains in the trays to keep the blots or gels wet. Patent pending technology.
Built in the USA for years of trouble free use.